The weather application for those who want more detail and more information at their fingertips... and want to keep it there.
Turn your iPhone sideways to view the charts.
- Offline viewing of all weather information, charts included
- Find and map nearby weather stations
- Coverage of major, and some minor, airports around the world
- Coverage of weather buoys around the world
- Create your own station to get local conditions and forecasts wherever you'd like
- Any data can be converted to any units you choose
- METAR, TAF, and PIREP data for airport weather stations, available in plain language now, including local times
- PIREPs can be placed on a local map to give you an idea of where all these planes actually are
- UTC to Local time conversion, never not know what time that storm's going to delay your flight until again
- Sunrise and sunset information in Local and UTC
- 7 day forecasts (hourly in the US)
- Save notes for each airport
- Extensive NOAA chart access
- Radar (animated for the US)
- Satellite (animated for the US)
- Miscellaneous charts covering
- Group chart refreshing: Always check the radar, satellite, and winds at FL360? Quickly get all the newest charts downloaded before flight.