Sick of shopping list apps that claim to be perfect and are either way too simple or unnecessarily complex? Do you end up using Notes (or paper!) to manage your shopping lists? If yes, you might (just might) really LOVE Paper Lists!!
Paper Lists is a balanced app that makes sense to the first-time user and delights the long-timers. While it's a simple to-do style list app at the surface, it carries below a wealth of options that make it easier and easier to create and manage lists as you go along
1) Auto-Suggest: Automatic suggestions for items, from prior usage.
2) Groupings: Use Groupings to shop at multiple stores, or to move from gift-planning to gift-buying mode. Groups switch instantly.
3) Full Cut-Copy-Paste with Email Export/Import: Need I say more?
4) A Browser: Shop, check prices online, or check your mail without leaving the app!
5) Shake-4-Help: Just shake your iPhone/iPod Touch to avail of the extensive Help section. Or use tons of extra features, tweak settings etc.
Paper Lists is smooth, fast and just incredibly simple to use. You can rely on Paper Lists to make your shopping (and planning!) experience better every time you use the app.
Hope you like it!
P.S: If you do, please drop in a nice review. Whatever you think, you can always write in to email@example.com with your feedback/ideas. Eternal gratitude is assured!
1) Tap to the left of an item to 'tick' it. Hold down to update quantity
2) Tap to the right of an item or list to view/edit details
3) Tap to the left of a list to duplicate/merge/mail it
4) Double-tap or hold (on All Lists or a specific list page) to start Cut-Copy-Paste
5) Hold down groupings to duplicate
6) Shake for Extras (Help, Browser, etc)