A well established tradition in Islam enumerates 99 names of God, each representing certain attributes or descriptions. The essence of all attributes, descriptions and names are unified in this one name, Allah, which denotes the ultimate perfection of love, harmony and beauty. 99 Names allows you to learn more about these names in the Quran and keep them close to your heart at all times.
* Full explanations and meaning in your language, Qur'an surah references and quotes
* Listen to the pronunciation of all names, repeat them, tap on the name with each recitation, the red counter keeps track
* Switch easily between Arabic and your language
* 16 languages supported: Arabic, English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Polski, Svenska, Türkçe, Čeština, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu,Русский, or 简体中文. You can switch all 16 languages within the 99 Names app, independent of your iPhone language.
* In the Apple Settings.app you can select the color for background, text and titles.
Arabic type requires iPhone OS version 3.0 or higher, if your device still runs on version 2.2.1 the alternatives are upgrading or installing my other app built for older devices '99 Names of Allah Legacy'
I did my best to make it perfect, but if you find an error please mail feedback & corrections in English using the website.
If you like this app rate it and please update your reviews after you tried this version.
Thanks to all users that gave reviews before.