Please go to APP Store to search "LoudReader" to check out many more great books such as:
Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection (all 9 volumes)
D.H. Lawrence Collection (14 books)
H.G.Wells Library (26 books)
Jules Verne Collection
Charles Dickens collection (16 books)
800+ Fables and and tales
Ten Romance Stories
30 politics and Economics books
History Collection (New!!)
Bible(in 10+ languages)
and many more...
The Baskerville family had a myth that haunted them for ages. When it finally comes true, Mr. Sherlock Holmes must come to the rescue. This book is an excellent read that would be the perfect story to read when you can't decide between a mystery and an adventure.
This is the perfect book for any day. It is suspensful, exiting, and it puts you on the edge of your seat.
LoudReader, an advanced iPhone reader application, featuring a simple and non-intrusive pop-up control panel through a tap, provides the following important customer benefits:
* True full screen reading mode to give the best utilization of your precious screen.
* Easy font size change with an intuitive pinch or a +/- button to suit your preference.
* Easy scrolling navigation between chapters/stories to quickly go to next/previous story/chapter or any other stories/chapters in the book.
* Quick scrolling navigation to provide an overview of the entire book.
* Enhanced quick reference feature. Web browser style backward and forward functions maintain user's browser history. One tap brings user back to the original reading location.
* Portrait and landscape reading mode. Text automatically reflows.
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text).
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position).
LoudReader User Instructions:
LoudReader features a simple and non-intrusive pop-up control panel through a tap, which controls most of the important functions of the Reader.
* Each chapter / story is displayed in a continuous page, use finger to scroll the page down / up to read.
* Change font size with an intuitive pinch motion
* A single tap on the page pops up the control panel.
* Click the top right blue next/previous button to go to the next/previous chapter / story.
* Scroll the middle picker on the left to choose any chapter / story, then click the bottom right blue arrow button to read. You can also choose the scrolling position with the picker on the right.
* Click the bottom "+/-" button to change the font size
* Click the green arrows to navigate backward /forward to access the previous reading history for quick reference .
* Click the bottom left "i" button to access the book content index page.
* Click the book icon on the top left of the content index page to access other books If there are multiple books in the application.