Spanish for Healthcare Professionals contains more than 600 medical terms that you are likely to encounter on the job. With this application, you can quickly access a term you need to effectively communicate with a patient, or you can review and study all the flashcards to build your medical Spanish vocabulary. The English and Spanish terms are both professionally recorded, and an additional Spanish pronunciation key further reinforces proper pronunciation of the term.
• Professionally recorded audio pronunciations of all the terms in both English and Spanish
• Familiar flashcard-like learning methodology, with a twist—check it out!
• Convenient quiz mode for quick and easy self-assessment
• Convenient "Play" mode, so you can just listen and learn, without having to look at the screen. Achieve maximum recall by leveraging both auditory and visual memory.
• User-definable stacks so you can customize your learning experience, and exclude words you already know
• Powerful search engine to help you find specific words, or quickly and easily skip ahead.
• Pronunciation key to ensure proper Spanish pronunciation of each term
• Term categorization to help you focus on a particular grouping of medical terms
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: email@example.com.
Content for the mobile app, Spanish for Healthcare Professionals has been adapted from the glossary of Spanish for Nurses (ISBN 978142779976, 240 pp) by Rudy Valenzuela. Nurse Practitioner Rudy Valenzuela is President/CEO of FSP Health Ministries, a non-profit organization that sponsors Camillus Health Center in San Luis, AZ, and Clínica Santa María de Guadalupe in San Luis, Río Colorado, Sonora, Mexico.
Kaplan Publishing is one of the nation's leading publishers of academic and professional development resources, including a recently expanded trade program that includes non-fiction narratives that not only educate but entertain. Kaplan Publishing offers proven test preparation and admissions strategies for students everywhere, as well as practical advice, thought-provoking insights, and inspiring stories for the general reader. Kaplan Publishing is a unit of Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO). www.kaplanpublishing.com
TestPrepWiz is a Pennsylvania-based software development company, specialized in educational mobile software. The application is designed so users can achieve maximum recall by leveraging both auditory and visual memory.