The Angel of Terror
by Edgar Wallace
Angelically beautiful Jean Briggerland is a sociopathic criminal, so lovely that none can see her guilt -- even in connection with the most blatant crimes! Can Jack Glover, best friend and lawyer to Jean's latest victim, bring her to justice before she murders her way to unspeakable wealth and power?
Richard Horatio Edgar Wallace (April 1, 1875 - February 10, 1932) was a prolific British crime writer, journalist and playwright, who wrote 175 novels, 24 plays, and countless articles in newspapers and journals. Over 160 films have been made of his novels, more than any other author. In the 1920s, one of Wallace's publishers claimed that a quarter of all books read in England were written by him. (citation needed) He is most famous today as the co-creator of "King Kong", writing the early screenplay and story for the movie, as well as a short story "King Kong" (1933) credited to him and Draycott Dell. He was known for the J. G. Reeder detective stories, The Four Just Men, the Ringer, and for creating the Green Archer character during his lifetime.
Your Mobile Apps Inc. has developed the outstanding ebook reader for iPhone. It includes following features:
* Reading Anywhere - No internet needed
* Easy Navigation - Well organized chapters
* Customizable Reading Experience - Adjustable fonts, size, text and background colors
* Night Mode - For reading in dimly lit environments
* Bookmarks - Bookmark your favorites chapters and reading progress
* Restore Last View - When re-launched, you're returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
More and more features will be added into future updates.