- Ever lost your friends on a large festival terrain?
- Want to meet somewhere, without having a 5 minute phone call to describe where you are?
- Update your friends and family during your holiday?
### New in 2.0: Instantly send your location per Text Message; your altitude is added. ###
Use "iMeetYou" to share your location instantly with a simple click.
- Share your GPS location with one click on a button.
- Post Google Maps hyperlink automatically on your Twitter.
- Send email and/or Text Message to (multiple) recipients with Google Maps hyperlink and custom text.
- Pre-format the Email subject and message contents, through an extensive settings menu.
- View your current location and altitude directly on the map.
- Extensive status feedback and fault handling (e.g. no position found, or no email account configured) .
-Multi-language, currently English and Dutch are supported.
- The accuracy of the location can be limited due to environmental conditions (indoors, dense forest, etc.).
- An iPhone 3G with iOS 4.0 or later is recommended, for the GPS and built-in email support.
- The location service will increase battery consumption.
- For sending a text message, standard text rates apply, depending on your carrier (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details).
- To view your location on the map requires a data connection. This may incur additional costs and the service may not be available where you are.
- The previous note also yields for sending your location by email or Twitter.
- The email can be saved to the Draft folder, so it can be send later when a data connection is available.
- The location may assist (but can not be relied on) in case of emergency or lifesaving situations.