Minstrel lets you select photos taken on your iPhone and arrange them into videos. This novel application was designed to make it very simple to switch, pan, and zoom the photos while you narrate a video. There is also a toolbar that lets you quick zoom, rotate, or point at your photos. When you're done you can upload the video to YouTube over a Wi-Fi network and share it with your friends or the world!
• Pinch to zoom
• Slide your fingers to pan
• Switching between slides is easy and fast
• Quick zoom
• Point with a laser pointer or an arrow
• Add narration to the pictures to make a video
• Publish to YouTube over a Wi-Fi network
• Simple simple simple!
Originally designed for travelers to use while waiting for their next flight, this application has many uses!
• Create a video from pictures you've taken on vacation
• Report news about a special event: weddings, graduations, sporting events, etc...
• Create a video to advertise a product (e.g. Craig's List advertisements or eBay products)
• Tell a story with artwork you've created using other apps
• Make demo videos of your iPhone application
Website • http://www.minstrelapp.com