iCamViewer from CCTV Camera Pros is a free video surveillance iPhone app that allows you to view up to 8 IP security cameras or CCTV cameras from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad from your local network or remotely over the Internet. This app works with both IP cameras and CCTV cameras. Please note that in order to work with CCTV cameras, your cameras must be connected to a compatible network surveillance DVR or network video server. This iPhone app does NOT generically work with all CCTV DVRs from all security manufacturers. At this time, the only CCTV DVR that is compatible is iDVR-PRO8 and iDVR-PRO16 from CCTV Camera Pros.
* VERY IMPORTANT: For a list of compatible cameras, digital video recorders and video servers please visit check below or visit:
** The below listed devices and on that web page are the only ones compatible with the app. There is also a link to step by step setup instruction on that web page and inside the application.
iCamViewer Compatible surveillance equipment
At this time the iCamViewer camera viewer app is compatible with the following surveillance equipment:
iCamViewer iPhone app compatible IP camera manufacturers:
~ CCTV Camera Pros
* Additional camera manufacturers and models are added often. If you would like to request that a certain camera be integrated, please email email@example.com.
iCamViewer iPhone app compatible network video server manufacturers:
~ CCTV Camera Pros
* Network video servers are also sometimes referred to as IP video servers.
iCamViewer iPhone App Compatible Surveillance DVRs:
Users can remotely view cameras from all types of supported surveillance equipment. For example, camera 1 can be configured to connect to an Axis IP camera. Camera 2 can connect to a Vivotek network video server that is streaming video from a analog CCTV camera. And cameras 3-6 can be configured to connect to 4 difference channels on an iDVR PRO surveillance DVR.
The iCamViewer app also has a blog, twitter, and youTube sections in the app that allow you to keep up to date on product and information related to the iCamViewer, CCTV Camera Pros and the video surveillance industry.
* Configure up to 8 IP or CCTV cameras for remote viewing
* Take snapshot photos remotely using your security camera and save the images to your library, or share on email, facebook & twitter.
* View CCTV Camera Pros library of surveillance system related youTube videos
CCTV Camera Pros developed this app with the goal to have the best free video surveillance iPhone app available. If you have any recommendations on how we can improve it or if you would like to request that we add support for additional camera manufacturers and models, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.