We have created WiFiGet, the ultimate tool for iPad/iPhone/iPod users to find WiFi networks. WiFiGet is a powerful WiFi Hotspot Finder and LAN Scanner. It comes with the following features:
✧ Local Network Scan - Powerful, Helpful
* Scan your LAN to discover other devices in the same network
* Display IP address, hostname, machine brand and more
(Note: You must connect to a WiFi network first to use this feature)
✧ Hotspot Search - Easy, Flexible
* Covers over 200,000 Free and Paid WiFi locations worldwide
* Provides easy to use search options: by current location, address, or city
* Built-in offline database.
* Updates online databases daily
✧ Community Collaboration - Sharing, Growing
* Users discover and share new locations
* Users update existing hotspots
No matter you are online or not, WiFiGet will help you to find a hotspot nearby or near any given address. Our online directory is updated daily based on user inputs. Users can contribute to the directory by submitting new locations using the 'Add Hotspot' function. These new locations are then shared with other WiFiGet users. The built-in offline database allows users to use when they are offline, a great feature for iPod users.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate and welcome any feedback.
WiFi Signal Scan function is prohibited by AppStore. This app won't provide this function.