DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow is a dock application designed to perform slide show of your photos when you charge your iPhone or iPod Touch put on a dock.
With DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow, your iPhone or iPod Touch is the most cost effective Digital Photo Frame for you.
DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow introduces various photo transition effect as well as Zoom & Panning effect for more dynamic experience.
Please check the demo video at DZPub.com web site: http://dzpub.com
*** Please check out DZ Photo Frame - Widgets that supports placing date & time widgets on the screen in addition to all functionalities of DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow
For quick and easy demonstration of DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow's feature, some pictures are added for first time launch. You might want to remove them from slide show list and add your favorite pictures stored in your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Pasting multiple photos from clipboard to Slide show list
- Automatic Landscape/Portrait orientation
- Full-screen (Zoom & Pan effect) or Fit-screen mode
- Slide show list management
- Various transition effect can be set to one or random
- Shuffle slide show sequence
- 5-step slide show interval
- Auto-lock disable to keep the LCD turned on (Use it only when you are charging)
As of version 1.2, you can add multiple pictures to Slideshow list at a time using iPhone OS 3.0's Copy & Paste feature.
1. Copy multiple pictures in your Photo Albums
2. Launch DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow and go to Slideshow list screen
3. Tap [+] and choose "Paste: x images". This option is visible only if you have copied images from a different application
How to use:
* NOTE: Please visit our product site (http://dzpub.com) and check YouTube video on how to use DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow.
- Adding/removing pictures from slide show list
1. Turn to Slide show / Settings screen by tapping screen and Settings icon at bottom-right corner of the screen.
2. Select Slide Show tab and add or remove pictures one-by-one (or paste multiple pictures from clipboard:1.2) from your Photo Album.
3. [+] icon in Slide Show screen will show your Photo Album and choose one and you've added the picture
4. Swipe horizontally on a picture in the slide show list and you will see red [Remove] button
5. Tap [Done] at top-left corner of the screen to return to main screen
- Slide show while charging
1. Plug charger cable to your iPhone or iPod Touch
2. Unlock the screen if it is locked
3. Launch DZ Photo Frame - Slideshow
4. Tap screen and tap [Play] button at the bottom of the screen if it was paused when last time quit