Have you ever wondered how that process running on your computer was progressing while you were watching television?
Or maybe your computer is showing a progress bar that provides little information and that does not indicate the remaining time.
Now you can take the progress bar with you!
Meet “THE BAR” (http://thebar.goalmoon.com)
It is a very simple two-step process, in which you capture the progress bar at different moments and indicate its positions on the application screen. The software then calculates:
- The time when the process began.
- The expected finish time.
- The total duration.
- The elapsed time.
- The remaining time.
- The percentage of the process.
Want to try "THE BAR"? Now we have a Lite version so you can test it on your own device! (http://bit.ly/usthebarlite)
The Lite version is free; it will never expire and can capture processes that are up to 5 minutes.
See our customer’s reviews:
- "Dreams do come true!!"
- "Practical and easy to use!"
- "Fantastic Application!!!!
I love it!!!!"
See reviews in specialist blogs:
- "I think this is a fantastic App, and I’m amazed at how simple and accurate it is." AppShouter.com (http://bit.ly/ahMLEC)
- "I was a little confused because the idea is so revolutionary I had never even considered it." SlapApp.com (http://www.slapapp.com/bar)
The Bar has an exclusive video on Youtube! You can watch it in action at:
It is designed to offer a practical way to use your iPhone to monitor your processes, with the following features:
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Data persistence, which means that at each stage your data is stored. Even a possible incoming call does not interrupt the process. You can also exit the application and return at any moment; the process will be recalculated.
- Recalibration ensures that even processes that do not have a constant speed may be updated.
- Help information on all screens with detailed step-by-step instructions of each stage.
IMPORTANT: As the camera is key to providing the convenience to capture the progress bar, if your unit has NO camera, like the iPod touch, for example, you can use the free version without any limitations, in this case, the only difference with the paid version are the advertisements.