By Craig Hockenberry
Published by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596809782)
Take Your iPhone App Idea from Concept to App Store
Anyone with programming experience can learn how to write an iPhone app. But if you want to build a great app, there’s a lot more to it than simple coding: you also need to know how design and market your creation. This easy-to-follow guide walks you through the entire process, from sketching out your idea to promoting the finished product.
* Get to know the tools for developing your iPhone app
* Design a great app before you start coding
* Build a complex app with Xcode and Interface Builder
* Decide how to brand your app -- then beta-test the brand in the real world
* Learn the inside scoop on how to get your app into the App Store
* Promote your product, track sales, and build a strong customer following
Superb Reading Features
Through a partnership between O'Reilly Media and Lexcycle, this app includes the same features that have made Stanza an iPhone phenomenon with over a million downloads:
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
About O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Whether it's delivered in print, online, or in person, everything O'Reilly produces reflects the company's unshakeable belief in the power of information to spur innovation. Learn more about Ebooks from O'Reilly at oreilly.com/ebooks.
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.