One issue of Attitude is included with this purchase and can be download without further charge.
Attitude is Europe’s No1 gay life-style monthly magazine with blockbusting exclusives that most magazines – gay or straight – could only dream of. They have included:
· David Beckham (who bleached his hair just for Attitude)
· Justin Timberlake (who gave Attitude his first UK cover interview)
· Heath Ledger (who gave Attitude his only gay press interview for Brokeback Mountain)
· Robbie Williams (who gave Attitude his first ‘post Take That’ interview and only print interview in the world for his Greatest Hits)
· Madonna (who launched her Confessions album in Attitude)
· Kylie Minogue (who always gives Attitude her album launch interviews)
· Will Young (who won’t speak to any other gay magazine)
· Take That (who gave Attitude their first cover interview after re-forming)
· Sir Elton John and David Furnish (who gave their only interview in the world to mark their wedding to Attitude, naturally).
As a style magazine, not just a gay one, Attitude magazine is the undisputed, heavyweight, best selling, most well respected gay title in the UK. It is the essential, award winning, one stop resource for gay men looking for health and fitness, fashion, celebrity, music and film coverage, all served up with intelligence and acerbic wit.
Attitude’s world-class celebrity content is equalled by its status as a leading player in men’s fashion. With more than 20 pages of stunning fashion in every issue, shot by some of the world’s most respected fashion photographers, our award winning team consistently push the envelope and set the style agenda. And it’s not just about entertainment. The magazine is balanced by serious features on a diverse range of subjects – from the US Presidential election campaign to male rape to body image issues, all from the sharpest writers in journalism today.
One issue of your choice is included with this purchase and can be downloaded without further charge.
-If you are having problems registering an account in please ensure that you have a working wi-fi (recommended) or 3g connection. If you have a working connection but can not sign up, please e-mail support (help @ onlinecloner.com) and your account can be set-up manually.
-Subscriptions will start from the first new issue released after you have subscribed. If you want to use your subscription as ‘credits’ for back issues please email support with your PocketMags login and which issues you would like to have added to your account, these will then be taken off your subscription ‘issues remaining’ which can be seen when you launch the app.
-A small percentage of users are experiencing crashing problems with the app. A hard reset will solve this problem (and most other memory related issues with the iPad/iPhone). To do a hard reset hold the home button and sleep button together until the Apple logo appears on screen and then wait for the device to restart.
-If you are having problems with a particular issue please go into 'my library', delete the issue by clicking the red cross by the issue and re-download.
-If you have 'lost issues' after an update simply login to the app with the same details as before to retrieve them. To do this, scroll over an issue and press 'connect'.