Maintain and Improve Your Powerboat
International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
July 15, 2009
Dozens of DIY projects to keep your boat looking good and running well This wide-ranging projects book covers maintenance, repairs, and upgrades to improve comfort, utility, appearance, value, safety, and enjoyment of powerboats up to 35 feet long. Projects include standard maintenance like changing engine oil and preparing for winter storage; minor repairs like rebedding deck hardware; and upgrades like creating new storage andimproving your boat’s fuel efficiency.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience, making it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy books.
- Attractive interface provides a natural reading experience with full pagination.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in New York City. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.