Group SMS App for the iPhone - FREE for a week only!
* Please note this application sends real SMS messages.
* UPDATED with bug fixes
* Contacts are sorted alphabetically according to the sort settings defined in the system settings
* Now displays contacts exactly as you'd see them in the AddressBook app
* Displays total number of contacts inside a group
* Edit contact information from within the app
Edit your groups on your computer and then send your SMS messages to the whole group using your iPhone.
- Send SMS messages to multiple recipients easily using groups.
- Manage already created groups, add/remove people, rename your groups.
- Have your messages show up in the iPhone's Messages App when you send them so you can find them all in one place.
- Full integration with Address Book, changes made to your groups are directly reflected in your Address Book and vice versa.
- Simple to use and intuitive user interface. If you can use an iPhone, you can use this App.
GroupSMS for the iPhone gives you the ability to send SMS messages to multiple recipients easily. You can send messages to groups you already have in your iPhone's Address Book, you can mange your Address Book groups as it enables you to Add groups, Rename groups, Remove and Add people to your Address Book groups. All the changes you make to your groups in the GroupSMS App are reflected in your Address Book so when you synchronise your iPhone, all the changes you made to your groups are also synchronised back to your computer. You can create new groups directly on your iPhone without the need to use a computer to edit your groups and then have them synchronised back into your iPhone. You can edit your groups, add new people, remove people and even rename your groups, all directly on your iPhone. Sending SMS messages to multiple recipients has never been so easy!
* This App also fully integrates with the GroupEmail App, so your groups are shared across apps.
* Please note that groups synchronization and GroupEmail integration currently does not work when contacts are synced with Google Sync or a Microsoft Exchange Server. You will still be able to create your groups locally and send messages to the groups you create.