As the competition for medical school places continues to increase, it is more important than ever to ensure that your application reflects what the admissions tutors will be looking for. This book will help school leavers, graduates and mature individuals applying to medical school, together with parents and teachers, to make their UCAS Personal Statement both compelling and convincing reading.
This in-depth and intuitive book:
• Describes the context of the Medical School Personal Statement within the application process
• Highlights the fact that selection for MedicalSchool implies selection for the medical profession
• Sets out the essential contents of the Medicine Personal Statement, the key steps in its preparation, what to include and what not to include
• Drafts and refines a fictitious UCAS Personal Statement, making for a most valuable case study through which the consideration of all the important, key principles are brought to life
• New to this edition: includes 30 high quality Personal Statement examples to provide inspiration during the writing process
By using this engaging, easy to use and comprehensive book, you can remove so much of the uncertainty surrounding your medical school application.
About the Author
Matt Green, a former clinical scientist and founder of Developmedica, has spent the last five years helping over 5,000 individuals successfully apply to medical school. It is with this extensive experience in mind that Matt has written this book to help prospective medical students prepare a high quality and successful personal statement as part of their application to medical school.
If you would like to see your publication on iPad and iPhone then please contact us via www.andrewsuk.com