Confer is a universal app; designed for both the iPhone/iPod and iPad. (Only compatible with iOS 4.0)
Confer is a note taking app for teachers that lets you record and keep track of the notes you take on your students; both individually and in small groups.
Whether you teach Reading and Writing Workshop or simply want to take notes on your students, Confer enables you to take notes quicker and it lets you sort, group, and view your students in ways you just can’t do with paper and pencil. Confer also lets you export and import you data via email, or upload it as a spreadsheet, so you can access your notes anytime, anywhere.
With Confer, you can:
- take notes on individuals and small groups
- view your students by the “tag,” "strength," "teaching point,” or “next step” in your note
- view your students by date, level, group, or flag
- search through student notes
- create flexible small groups
- upload your data to your gmail account as a spreadsheet
- export and import your data on any iOS device via email