The 'Task Todo' is all about making your life simpler and taking the hassle out of managing multiple types of project task lists in several places.
Important cool features:
* Simple in-buit broader categories like home, work, school and special events
* Free push notification alert. No need to register website or any monthly fee.
* Create as many projects within each category with an optional image.
* Create as many tasks within each project.
* Each task can be associated with preferred store and person (optional)
* Store details can include location address for GPS mapping functionality as well as coupon details so that you can save more money(Assuming respective store accept electronic coupon image format).
* Person details with image & reward point
* Task Priority
* Task monthly view
* Email with various selection criteria
* Simple seamless user interface for common man day-to-day basic project needs either at home, work, special events or school.
* Can be used for all age groups.
The 'Task Todo' is divided into 4 broader categories:
Family - can include projects like a family trip planning for the upcoming vacation, or a trip to the beach on a warm sunny day.
School - can be school supplies planning at the beginning of the school year or an end-of-year social dance event planning as a parent volunteer.
Work - can be anything from finishing a presentation for a meeting to calling someone to ordering new software for the team.
Special events - Birthday parties or anniversaries, all things special to your heart.
Once you choose one of the 4 categories you move on to adding projects under these categories.
The project creation page lets you enter a name for the project, notes, and also a picture for each project.
You can add tasks by simply selecting the "add task" button on the top of the list screen.
In the Task entry screen you have the option to change the category and the sub project, add the name of your task or item to buy, assign a high, medium or low priority, add the quantity of an item and enter a due date for this task. You can also use the slider to indicate percentage completed and indicate the name of the person who will be assigned to this task and the store where you want to shop.
You can add more details like customer service number, the contact representative who was helpful when you visited previously or the product info in the notes .
On the Task list screen, which will display all your tasks, based on your sort option. You have the option to see all tasks; or sort by category, priority, pending or closed.
You can mark a task complete by clicking on the red check mark on the left side of each task.
You can always edit any task by selecting them from the list. You will get an alert from built-in push notification system, a dialog box with task name that passed due date for the items in 'Not Done' status. You will see red circle on the app icon revealing the no.of items that are in alert status. When you are done with the task items, you can tick mark on the task list, then alert for that item will disappear and task item status will be updated with 'Done'
Requirements : iPhone iOS 4.0+ and above.
Certain functionality depends on device capability like GPS and internet connectivity.