Wonderful Planet, What a Wonderful World!
Is an application for travel and dream. From your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, you can travel to most wonderful, strange, remote or exotic places over the World.
The application is divided into different sections, where you can browse through intuitive panels:
- WONDERS OF THE WORLD: You will find the main wonders of the world, recently bet to be one of the seven new wonders of the world.
- BUILDING AND STRUCTURES: Cathedrals, castles, towers ...
- NATURE: Discover the most amazing islands and mountains of our planet.
- NATIONAL PARKS: From YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, to the IGUAZÚ NATIONAL PARK, through CABRERA, or RAPA NUI NATIONAL PARK.
- LOST WORD: Discover the Far West ghost towns, abandoned cities, strange and mysterious places.
Hagia Sophia, Istambul
The Alhambra, Granada
Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
Forbidden City, China
Abu Simbel temples, Egypt
Burj Al Arab, The tallest hotel
Willis Tower, Chicago, United States
Windsor Castle, London
White House, Washington
United States Capitol, Washington
Birr Castle, Ireland
Wewelsburg Castle, Germany
Castle Frankenstein, Germany
Bran (Dracula) Castle, Romania
Heidelberg Castle, Germany
Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao
Yellowstone National Park
Death Valley National Park
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Terra Nova National Park
Mourne Mountains National Park
Fiordland National Park
Swiss National Park
Jaisalmer, Golden city
Teufelsberg (German for Devil's Mountain
Oradour Sur Glane, France: the horror of WWII
Gunkanjima, Japan: the forbidden island
L'Île-aux-Marins, The Island of the Sailors
Prince Olav Harbour, South Georgia
In each place, you get an aerial view to navigate it, using the infrastructure of Google Earth as well as the most outstanding photographs of the site, posted in Flickr.com.
In future updates, we will introduce new locations.