Journalling on your Mac and on the go!!
Keeping a personal diary has never been easier, more flexible, or more fun. viJournal M-HD is an iPad version of viJournal, the popular application for the Mac. You can use it on its own, or for real journalling heaven, integrated with its desktop cousin.*
It’s a powerful little hunk of journal-writing goodness. Here’s what you get:
- Beautiful high-definition interface.
- Multiple journals. Have a personal journal, another for project notes, diet records - whatever you like.
- Organise your thoughts into “sessions”, so that each day has focused areas or periods.
- Entry tagging. Tag your entries with named, coloured tags. Instant tag-filtered entry listing.
- Add photos to your entries from your Photo Albums.
- Browse entries three different ways: indexed, plain list, or calendar.
- Fast full-text searching.
- Fullscreen reading/writing mode for total concentration.
- And there's more...
Keep intrusive noses out of your private thoughts by switching on passcode security, with an optional settings lock and (also optional) a convenient neutral interval to save you entering your passcode if you’ve just been a away a minute or two.
ONTO YOUR DESKTOP - AND BACK AGAIN
Getting your entries from your iPad onto your desktop couldn’t be simpler. For best results, send them to viJournal or viJournal Lite (free!) on your Mac*, where you can take advantage of advanced features like blogging and live video input - create a video diary integrated with your writing, enhanced by the photos and notes you take when you’re out and about with your iPad.** If you have the shareware version of viJournal, you can sync your journals both ways.***
Transferring entries is passcode-protected, so there’s no risk of your stuff going astray. Entries are integrated seamlessly with your desktop journals. If you don’t have a Mac, you can export your entries via iTunes file sharing.
* Mac version of viJournal requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later. Sending entries requires a Wi-Fi connection. viJournal is shareware, viJournal Lite is free.
** Blogging and video entry only available in the shareware version of viJournal for Mac.
*** Two-way sync requires viJournal 2.1.2 or later. viJournal 2.3.7 or later is recommended. viJournal Lite supports only iPad-to-Mac transfer.