Background iPod Music Alarm and Sleep Timer
Real Random Shuffle
Alarm fires even in background
Works with silent switch off
** LITE VERSION DISPLAYS iADs, only allows 4 songs in playlist, and flashlight is disabled **
Please send any issues and feedback, Thanks!
--- Full Feature List ---
✔ Analog, Binary, and Digital Clock Themes
✔ 12 Clock Colors applied to all themes
✔ 17 Alarm Sounds
✔ Adjust brightness by swiping finger up and down
✔ Send Email for Support, Feedback, or Share with a friend
✔ 12 or 24 hour format
✔ Show/Hide seconds
✔ Select a playlist for each Alarm (4 songs in Lite version)
✔ Multiple alarms supported
✔ Shake to Snooze ON/OFF
✔ Tap Once to Snooze
✔ Tap Twice to Turn Alarm Off
✔ Snooze time customizable
✔ Vibrate ON/OFF
✔ Music Alarm with fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
✔ Music Sleep Timer with fading out
✔ Alarm works with screen locked and with silent switch on
✔ Slide/flick left and right to change the current playing song
✔ Shake to toggle the flashlight (Not in Lite Version)
✔ Prevent Auto-Lock
✔ Help Guide and About section
✔ Snooze AND Shutoff Alarm with Volume Buttons
✔ Graphics Improved for Retina Display
✔ L.E.D. Flashlight Support (Not in Lite Version)
✔ Simple Local Notifications Support
✔ Shutoff Alarm with Volume Buttons
✔ Podcasts from iPod Library Supported
✔ Set wake up volume for each Alarm
✔ 10 new sounds to wake up to
✔ Digital Alarm Clock now fills up screen in landscape
✔ Background Support for Alarm Sounds and iPod Music Library
--- iOS 4.x.x NOTES ---
* Local Notifications cannot play iPod Music
* L.E.D. Flashlight will drain battery if you keep it on for an extended period.
* Support for running the alarm app in the background will drain battery faster and it is recommended to have the device plugged in to use this mode.
--- iOS 3.x.x NOTES ---
* This app must be running for an alarm to go off.
* A silent audio file is played to keep the device from entering a deep sleep, and will drain battery life more quickly than when not running an app. This is because the app has to continue running in order to fire an alarm.