Enable hundreds of Emoji icons with this Emoji Keyboard installer for iPhone, iPod and iPad. Express your emotions while writing Text or MMS messages and impress your friends. Update your Facebook or Twitter status with cool icons. Use emoticons in E-Mails and even when writing down Notes, adding Contacts, Calendar events or creating application groups.
★★★ IMPORTANT: Please remember to restart your device (power off and power on) after you install Emoji Keyboard. Before leaving negative review please contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org ★★★
* Emoji keyboard accessible for all built-in applications as well as for all applications downloaded from the Apple App Store
* Universal application that works on iPhone, in HD mode on iPhone 4 and on iPad
* Works on iOS 3.1.2+ as well as on iOS 4.0+
* Hundreds of emoticons and smileys
* Standardized Emoji set that works on all iOS devices as well as on handsets from other vendors
* Send text messages and impress your friends, emoticons are even shown on lockscreen
* Update your Facebook or Twitter status with emotions
* Submit AppStore reviews with some cool icons and smileys
* Add Emoji icons to your Contacts
* Use Emoji in Calendar events, Notes, E-Mails
* Mark your applications groups with Emoji
* Easily uninstall Emoji keyboard if you don't need it
Emoji (絵文字) is the Japanese term for the picture characters or emoticons used in Japanese wireless messages and webpages. Originally meaning pictograph, the word literally means e "picture" + moji "letter". The characters are used much like emoticons elsewhere, but a wider range is provided, and the icons are standardized and built into the handsets.