Organize makes it easy to create tasks, capture information (as audio or images) and manage your next steps. Organize brings together the ease-of-use of a to-do list with features known from professional project management to keep track of your tasks, delegate actions and catalog or forward information.
How to use it
That interesting article you can't find again, or that flipchart that is long gone - next time make a PictureMemo with Organize, add a title and a short note and you can be sure to easily find it again when you need it.
Got a great idea on your way to work? Press the microphone button and create a VoiceMemo. You can later on assign a title, note and review date. Organize will make sure you don't forget it.
Waiting for your spouse and suddenly you remember what you forgot to add to that presentation in the office? Make a short text note with Organize, add a review date, assign Office as context and Organize will remind you - at the right time and in the right place.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS AND TASKS
- Quickly capture your ideas and tasks as text entry, VoiceMemo or PictureMemo
- Easily add notes, review and due dates, priorities and contexts
- Delegate tasks using a RACI matrix (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
- Organize entries in folders (and subfolders) for projects, meetings and everything else
- Set priorities and flag important tasks and folders for prioritized review
- Set entry types (Action, Information, Decision)
REVIEW YOUR NEXT STEPS
- Review next steps by due/review date or context
- Integrated search to quickly locate any task
- Filter by entry types (Action, Information, Decision)
- Sync with Organize Desktop and Organize HD for iPad.
KEEP AN EYE ON US!
- Organize for iPhone is brand-new - expect more to come shortly!
- Got any ideas on how to improve this App? Send us an email! We'd like to hear from you!
- You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
Organize bridges the gap between a to-do list and project management by giving you powerful mechanisms like RACI, AID and contexts.