How to Play:
- This game is designed for 2 players. Parents can play with their
kids or your kids can play with their friends and siblings.
- It's a fun game to see who can feed the correct food to their own
pet. The first player to have a grown and dressed up pet (10 points)
is the winner.
- Player 1's pet is named Dori; Player 2's pet is named Minky.
- There is no time limit in this game. But if you pick the wrong food,
you lose your turn.
- A player's turn is indicated by an orange arrow.
- Vocabularies in this version include: apple, banana, cherry, grape,
orange, pear, pineapple, strawberry, watermelon, broccoli, carrot,
celery, corn, eggplant, green pepper, mushroom, onion, potato, tomato.
- Verbal language is in Cantonese. There is a mute option.
- The questions are asked based on the history score. It will focus on
the words that you are not as familiar and not asked as many times.
- The report card will show all the history scores. In this version,
the score for player1 and player2 are reported on the same report card.
This could be a future enhancement.
- The report card shows 3 columns. The first column is the words (in
english). Second column is the score which is in %. The third column
represents how many times this particular words have been asked.