Locate and track buses that other users are riding on a map.
Works in real-time and anywhere in the world! No reliance on city based transit systems. Users provide all the bus locations themselves.
Find out where your next bus is, and never be late catching a bus again.
Tired of missing your bus?
Annoyed with buses running late, or not on time?
In a new city and don't know where the buses are?
Want to know exactly where your bus is right now?
Then you need ...
Where's The Bus!
Where's The Bus (WTB) is a revolutionary LIVE bus tracking system controlled by WTB users like you! By using WTB you'll automatically be helping many other users answer the question ...
Where's the Bus?
WTB includes the following features:
* Mapping facilities - mark, save and make available to other users your the bus routes in your part of the world
* Bus Location awareness - via your iPhone or iPad's GPS
* Bus Location storage and retrieval - via a centralised database
* Route Editing facilities - for marking and drawing the bus routes your travel on
* User-defined Options - to tailor the application for your own needs
* Help - a comprehensive built-in user guide
* Support - via a dedicated discussion forum
Our complimentary database of shared bus route information continues to grow and already covers bus routes in the following regions of the world:
* Australia - Brisbane, Moreton Bay, North Stradbroke Island, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide
* USA - New York, San Francisco, Washington, Honolulu, Los Angeles, Austin, Kansas City, Long Island, Seattle, Minneapolis
* Canada - British Columbia, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa
* India - Chennai
* Spain - Pamplona, Vitoria-Gasteiz
* England - London
* New Zealand - Auckland, Wellington
WTB works anywhere in the world, requires no additional infrastructure (such as local passenger information systems), and is simple and easy to use.
No information is stored that identifies you. All information is shared anonymously. Users only see buses and their locations.
Once you start the app, you'll automatically be connected to a worldwide community of other WTB users, all sharing their bus information.
FOR MORE DETAILS, AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE:
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.