Animate your English with IdiomAttack
– Learn English Idioms the fun, fast and fabulous way!
• 25 chapters with useful topics
• Real-world idioms and practical expressions
• Detailed explanations of every idiom with translations into Chinese
• Audio of all idioms, sample sentences, definitions and stories
• Amusing animations of every idiom
• Fun and engaging stories
• Comprehension and discussion questions to enhance recollection
• Fill-in-the-blank sections to test your knowledge
• Pop quizzes with scores an elapsed time to reconfirm your skills
• Intuitive interface with one-touch easy access to interactive learning
• Comprehensive system of ESL lessons
• Links to our blog, Youtube, Twitter and book sites for additional access to content
Idiom Attack 1: Everyday Living (Traditional Chinese Version)
How to talk
your way through
idiom infested waters
Swim with the natives without fear of an “Idiom Attack”
• Add 300 key idioms to your arsenal!
• Be ready for 25 topics with day-to-day idioms!
• Learn quickly with a three-step training process!
Upgrade your English skills with idioms essential for daily conversation through a three-step training process that lets you to become familiar with and effectively use idioms everyday!
Idioms represent the most colorful language used in everyday conversation yet tend to be the most difficult for foreign learners to understand and for teachers to convey. Idiom Attack is a collection of 300 North American idioms in common usage today, arranged in an easy to read and understand format. 25 topical chapters provide easy access for intermediate to advanced students of English. Only the most useful idioms and phrasal expressions are included, with meanings in both English and Japanese for comparison. Example sentences provide contextual support for more in depth understanding and practical application and stories challenge learners with the application of language with follow-up comprehension questions designed to coax them to use the target language. Finally, discussion questions encourage deeper dialogue and practice with opportunities for reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Check out our site at www.idiomattack.com