ContactExport Lite has been designed specifically with Gmail and Outlook in mind.
It allows you to export your iPhone/iPad address book for import into Gmail, Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird or simply read into a spreadsheet program such as Excel, Numbers, and OpenOffice. The app does NOT require iTunes, synchronization, access to your Gmail or Outlook accounts.
If you are looking for a simple, no-hassle, no-configuration app which will let you transfer your iPhone/iPad contacts to your Gmail account or Outlook address book, this is the app for you.
* Creates a CSV file which can be imported in Gmail and Outlook.
* CSV file is sent via e-mail from iPad/iPhone.
* Gmail version also contains Group information so contacts are also saved in the corresponding groups.
* Does not require iTunes or any synchronization mechanisms.
* Very simple interface and no settings required.
* Specifically tuned for Gmail, Outlook and Thunderbird.
* Quick support is guaranteed for any problems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* You must have an internet connection and a configured email account on your iPhone/iPad in order to use this product.
* This app does NOT import contacts to the iPhone. It is only useful for transferring contacts FROM the iPhone to Gmail, Outlook or a spreadsheet program.