Tasting and describing wines like a sommelier – now you can share your experience with friends. It’s easy and it’s fun.
This App is based on the best-selling German wine tasting guide "Weine degustieren – leicht und spielend" (2011: 13th edition).
The following expert knowledge has been prepared for you in a straightforward way:
• Wine tasting like a pro – step by step
• Comprehensive tips on how to taste wine the right way and what to pay attention to
• Background knowledge for the 120 essential tasting terms, and over 120 aromas.
• Indications as to which characteristics or fragrances are typical for which wines.
• Determining the tasted wines with the analysis tool
• Over 50 aroma recipes to educate your nose hands-on
• Share wine tasting notes with friends. Via E-Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
For the sake of a comprehensive and instructional wine tasting App, we decided to omit certain features, e.g. cellar organisation. But never say never …
Review by Atlanta Wine School: "Wine Tasting breaks down the tasting experience into four typical areas, but the sub-parts of each area will really illuminate tasters to all that can be found in wine. The glossary section chiefly of taste descriptors is fantastic and a big plus to this app. Overall, if you use this "methodology" to evaluate wine, you'll be a much more confident taster."
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
Do you have any suggestions or want help? Just send us an e-mail, we are looking forward to hearing from you!