This app uses sound files, stroke order animation and spaced repetition to make learning to read, write and speak Chinese (simplified) faster and easier. The app builds your vocabulary gradually, starting with the most common Chinese words and expressions. Furthermore, it intelligently adapts to your individual learning requirements by: a) only introducing new words when you’re ready for them; and b) focusing on the words you find most difficult.
- Technology licensed to Oxford University Press (London and Hong Kong).
- Technology used by students at The University of Melbourne (Australia).
- All 8,450 words and expressions covered by the official Chinese proficiency test (HSK).
- Flexibility to limit the number or words being learnt.
- Native speaker sound files for every word and expression.
- Animations demonstrating the stroke order for every Chinese character.
- Statistics and flashcard practice history to keep track of your progress.
- Search feature to look up the English meaning of any HSK word or expression.
OFFER TO TEACHERS OF CHINESE: We can customize our app with your vocabulary exclusively for your students. If you are interested, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions about this app, please contact us directly: email@example.com.