Wake up to your favorite video on YouTube!
- YouTube app (for copy the link and play video)
- Internet access
- iPhone 3GS or 4 / iPod touch gen. 3 or later / iPad
- Operating system iOS 4.2 or later
- The app use seconds (not shown) - wait 59 seconds for alarm
- Standard alarm signal is activated 5 minutes after first alarm
- Standard alarm signal works even if app is in background
- The alarms (YouTube and alarm signal) is repeated every day until cancel
- Tube Alarm must be running in front to function as intended
- It's recommended to use a power outlet during night
- Displays 12/24 hours time according to the device settings
- Badge on icon if alarm is set
Tube Alarm is not affiliated with YouTube.
Q) Does Tube Alarm work in background mode?
A) No and Yes. The app must run in foreground to work as intended to open YouTube on alarm. But if Tube Alarm is in background, an ordinary alarm signal will go off 5 minutes after set time.
Q) Can I search for YouTube videos directly in Tube Alarm?
A) No. Maybe in a future update.
Q) Why must I wait up to 59 seconds for alarm to go off?
A) The app make use of some standard code objects that use seconds. This will be improved in a future update.
Q) YouTube app opens on alarm but the video won't play?
A) Some customers having this problem on iPhone. To make it work, don't push pause in YouTube app when you verify track. Press Done instead and all should work. We hope to fix this in a future update.
Q) How often will you update Tube Alarm?
A) The more customers we get, the more updates and improvements you receive. So please review Tube Alarm!