The only to-do app with tap-on tags for on-the-spot task sorting. Capable enough to apply a task system that suits your style, yet simple enough you won't get lost spending more time making a list than doing what's on it.
This is the free LITE version of taskList. It has 100% of the same features as the full version, however it is limited to 20 total tasks.
taskList fills the gap between limited list apps, and over-complicated task managers. Whether you want a versatile single list, or need many projects with priorities, contexts, or more - taskList's simple, yet powerful, system of groups and tags enables you to dynamically manage your tasks throughout the unpredictable everyday.
If you want an app that gives you 35 task details to tap through, 15 calendars to loose tasks in, 300+ features to distract you from actually starting stuff, or smells like faux leather - taskList is NOT the app for you.
However, if you want an app that is accessible, no-nonsense, and flexible enough to handle your ever-changing priorities, give taskList a go!
/ / / w h a t
• The ease of pen & paper
• The versatility of a touchscreen
• Always with you
• Peace of mind
• Easy to grow into:
- Develop your own tag system
- GTD capable
- Great as your first to-do manager
/ / / h o w
• Tap-on tag filter for organic sorting
• Drag & drop ordering
• Swipe then complete!
• Multi-line notes
• Due dates with countdown:
- See dated tasks in order they are due
• Add a contact or quick-dial number
• Two simple buttons per list - add or edit
• Quick add many tasks at once
• Complete, move, tag & delete multiple tasks
• Make calendar events (iOS 4):
- Use your iPhone's calendar for everything
- Changing the calendar event updates the task (& vice versa)
- Use the event’s timed alerts, appointments, and repeat intervals for tasks