★ SUPER SALE - We offer a great discount price $1.99 for a limited time (Fixed price USD$2.99). Get it today!★
★Featured in "New and Noteworthy" by Apple★
★Featured in iTunes in 311 places★
★Top Entertainment App ★
AutoPlay plays continuous Youtube videos on iOS and on TV without tapping the next button on the screen, so you can just sit back and watch the Youtube videos. You can also create an instant playlist in AutoPlay. For example, you can add Youtube videos like X-Men Episode from 1 to 10 to the instant playlist and AutoPlay plays it automatically for you. You can even play the video in fullscreen on your HDTV / TV!
This is the missing feature of YouTube app on the iOS that lots of people are asking for. Finally, we have an app for that now. This is AutoPlay.
Auto start & Auto play
● Auto start video in full screen mode on both iOS and TV.
● Automatically play next video when the video is finished. No effort needed!
Build your Instant Playlist
● Find videos, add them to the Instant Playlist, and then AutoPlay it.
● You can easily browse Youtube Videos in AutoPlay and add them to the instant playlist with the In-App Youtube browser. For example, you can search videos like "X-Men Episode" on Youtube and then add them for AutoPlay.
Watch Video Feeds Continuously
● Continuously play YouTube videos from the list of "Most Viewed" , "Top Favorited", "Top Rated", "Most Shared", "Trending Video", and other feeds.
Enter Keyword & Watch Instantly
● Just type in some keywords. It will automatically AutoPlay it for you.
Connect AutoPlay to TV
● Connect iPad / iPhone 4 to TV with HDMI Cable (Require Apple Digital AV Adapter. You can get it from Apple Store for $39.00)
● Connect iPad / iPhone 4 to TV with AirPlay (Require Apple TV)
Best way to enjoy AutoPlay
The best way to enjoy videos is to connect your iPad to the HDTV. To connect, you will need a Apple Digital AV Adapter and a HDMI Cable. With AutoPlay, you can play the YouTube video full screen on TV, and you can just sit back to the sofa, no need to worry about going back to the iPad and play the next video. It is all done by AutoPlay automatically. You can also play YouTube video with the AirPlay if you have Apple TV.