★★vol.1 Level 2,3,4 Limited Sale! (2.99$ -> 0.99$)★★
My children’s first English lesson. Start with an interesting game, Art English!
No more boring English study.
Developed by Time Life of Warner Brothers famous for Harry Potter and Matrix, English Time combines the Art English teaching method which facilitates pleasant use of English.
While you are watching, listening and playing, you will learn English naturally!
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
- Word: Word, writing and speaking menus per level are designed for systematical word learning.
- Song: Four units per level help you to learn English with relevant videos.
- Sentence: Four units per level provide sentences that describe each unit.
- Game: Play the game to check if you understand each unit fully.
- Puzzle: Sentences in each unit are provided in a puzzle to allow you to learn English in an interesting way.
[Unique Features of Art English]
♣ Learn English with simple and fun songs.
All songs in English Time make children dance.
While they sing and dance along, they learn English and become able to speak English.
♣ Interesting games, stories and words
One story is made up with nine scenes. While playing the game, children become familiar with 369 images that match each story. As children understand how the story developed after watching the DVD, they absorb English like a sponge. 800 words are suitable for elementary school students.
♣ Bilingual study – Unique right brain learning!
While children are sensitive to language, their right brain should be facilitated.
Instead of letters, images and sound instead of language should be provided.
What they learn at age 3 to 10 will become their lifetime capability.
♣ Voluntary expansion. 4,400 colloquial sentences and 5,000 prose sentences to learn speaking, reading and grammar simultaneously!
All images and sound provided by Art English are linked with English Time to provide explosive expansion.
Try English Time, Workbooks and English-English flash cards.