YouTube Insight is a YouTube's video analytics and reporting tool, anyone who uploads a video can see anonymous statistics about their videos' audience, including size, location, and age of viewers and how they found your video.
This allows video creators see how their videos perform and understand how to better cater to their audience.
With this app you can watch your videos analytics anytime anywhere.
VIEWS – This report provides insight into the way that viewers interacted with the video.
* Views – The number of times that the video was watched.
* Unique users – The number of unique users who watched the video.
* Popularity – A metric that measures the popularity of a video, as measured by views, relative to other videos in a region. For example, a popularity score of 0.75 indicates that a video has been viewed more frequently than 75 percent of all other videos available in the region.
* Comments – The number of comments that viewers left on the video.
* Favorites – The number of times that the video was marked as a favorite video.
* Rating – The number of times that a video received a "like"/"dislike" rating.
* Subscriptions – The number of YouTube users who subscribed/unsubscribed to the channel on the specified date.
DISCOVERY - This report explains how users reached the video
* ADVERTISING – The viewer was referred to the video by an advertisement.
* ANNOTATION – Viewers reached the video by clicking on an annotation in another video.
* EXT_URL – The video views were referred from a link on a web page. The Detail field in the row will identify the web page.
* GOOGLE_SEARCH – The video views were referred from Google search results.
* NO_LINK_EMBEDDED – The video was embedded on another website when it was viewed. The Detail field in the row will identify the web page where the video was embedded.
* NO_LINK_MOBILE – The video views occurred on a mobile device, but YouTube did not identify a referrer for the views.
* NO_LINK_VIRAL – YouTube did not identify a referrer for the views, indicating that the user navigated directly to the video, perhaps by copying and pasting the URL from another location.
* PROMOTED – The video views were referred from an unpaid YouTube promotion, such as the YouTube "Spotlight Videos" page.
* RELATED_VIDEO – The video views were referred from a related video listing on another video watch page. The Detail field in the row will specify the video ID for that video.
* YT_CHANNEL – The video views occurred on a channel page.
* YT_OTHER_PAGE – The video views were referred from a link other than a search result or related video link that appeared on a YouTube page.
* YT_SEARCH – The video views were referred from YouTube search results.
PLAYER LOCATION - This report indicates where users watched a video.
* CHANNEL – The row describes views that occurred on a channel page.
* WATCH – The row describes views that occurred on the video's YouTube watch page.
* EMBEDDED – The row describes views occurred on another website or application where the video was embedded.
* MOBILE – The row describes views that occurred on YouTube's mobile website or a mobile device.
DEMOGRAPHICS - This report provides a demographic breakdown of the viewers who have watched a video
* Gender – The gender of the demographic group.
* Age group – The age group of the demographic group. Reported age groups are 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, and 65-.
* Percentage – The percentage of the video's viewers who are in the specified gender and age group.
You must have a YouTube Account to use this App.