* This is a Free version with two chapters FREE and others available as in-app purchases
* Available for iPad at http://bit.ly/smhd1
* Splash Math Grade 2 & 3 apps also available on the appstore
Splash Math is a fun and innovative way to practice math. With 15 chapters covering over 200 math concepts and an endless supply of problems it is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store. All of the included problems are aligned with state standards for 1st grade.
★ Easy to use:
The content is highly interactive. Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
★ Learn at your own pace:
Splash Math enables your child to learn various math concepts at his or her own pace. After each question, the app appropriately chooses the next question. Each topic starts with an easy level and based on the child's progress, the medium and hard levels are gradually unlocked. The practice mode can be used to focus on problem areas.
★ Have fun while learning:
Take a break between sessions and enjoy playing with fun creatures in the aquarium. Earn new ones such as angel fish, clown fish, squid, crabs as you earn more points. The more you practice more the prizes!
★ Track your child's progress:
And last but not least, you can also configure the app to send you reports by email to monitor your child's activity.
★ Topics Covered: (Two Chapters are Free)
1. Place Value (Free)
2. Numbers and Comparison (Free)
3. Addition Concepts (Locked)
4. Subtraction Concepts (Locked)
5. Addition Strategies (Locked)
6. Subtraction Strategies (Locked)
7. Relate Addition and Subtraction (Locked)
8. Two Digit Operations (Locked)
9. Data and Graphs (Locked)
10. Time (Locked)
11. Money (Locked)
12. Measurements (Locked)
13. Geometry (Locked)
14. Addition Refresher (Locked)
15. Subtraction Refresher (Locked)
At StudyPad, we are passionate about children's education. Please let us know how your child uses the app and what we can do to make things easier and better for them.