***** 125+ great Monet Paintings with iOS 5 Compatibility *****
Claude Monet (14 November 1840 – 5 December 1926) was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plain-air landscape painting.
The term Impressionism is derived from the title of his painting Impression, Sunrise - which is one of the most famous paintings in art history. Download the app to play puzzle and learn about painting Masterpieces by Claude Monet like - Impression, Sunrise (1873) oil on canvas, Poppies Near Argenteuil (1873) oil on canvas, Haystack in the Morning, Snow Effect (1891), Waterlilly Pond (1899) oil on canvas, …. and many more…
- Universal app - runs on iPhone and iPad
- View the painting in between while playing puzzle.
- On screen visual progress bar for Puzzle
- You can select any paintings from the gallery
- You can select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10 uto 30 minutes
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16,25 and 36 blocks
- With combination of no. of blocks and timing for puzzle you can many different level for enjoying this app
- You can share the paintings on FB / Email once you will complete the Puzzle
- You also can add paintings to the gallery once you will complete the puzzle