**50% OFF Pearson's Chinese Readers Series**
Purchase your favourite title at just US$3.99 (U.P. US$7.99).
Hurry, offer is valid for a limited time only!
The Pearson Chinese Reader Series is written for Primary School students, focusing on the development of oral skills. Excerpts from a Japanese news article, this story of fishes falling from the sky illustrate how varied conclusions can be derived from a single incident.
Pearson's Chinese Readers Series is available in 6 levels, each consisting of 8 titles.
Suitable for children 7 years old and above.
You will be astounded at how this magical children's story comes to life with QBook. Children love running their fingers over the text to hear the story being read out to them and touching individual words to hear them being pronounced. Kids will happily spend hours colouring the book and they can even record their own voices as they practise reading aloud. It is great fun for children of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development.
This is the perfect gift for your children. Not only is it educational, it delivers many other benefits such as visual and tactile stimulation too.
• Get around easier with Qbooks new interface.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the characters that form each word or word phrase.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customise
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a colour to change the paint colour!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger.
•Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
• Accelerometer features on selected pages are included
• Animated and interactive
• Sound zones for children to discover
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
Compatible with iOS4+
Requires iPad OS 3.2+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved