Use rage face emoticons in your text messages, emails, Twitter messages or Facebook messages? Using RageToSMS, you can easily tap any rage faces to copy them to your clip board and then paste it in your SMS, emails, tweets or Facebook updates!
• Very Easy To Use!
- Copy a rage face by simply tapping the image you want, and pasting the image into your SMS, iMessage, Email, Facebook or Twitter!
• Go Straight To SMS
- Simply hit the "Go To SMS" button to go directly to the SMS app.
• E-Mail, Facebook & Twitter Posting
- In addition to using your rage faces in SMS and iMessage, also included is the ability to send your rage faces over e-mail, through Facebook and through Twitter.
• Save Rage Faces
- If you simply want to save the rage face image, simply click save to save it to your image library.
• All faces are sorted into easily defined categories.
• Compatible with iOS 4 and 5+
• Regular updates on the way
Try the app out now and share some laughs with friends and family!