Welcome to this wonderful new Freestyle Scooters App!
We have created an app that incorporates a wealth of great features that for scooter enthusiasts of all levels.
Featured in this app are:
- Over 150 professionally taken photographs of pro riders doing what they do best, performing tricks. These images can be saved as fantastic wallpapers. The photos were taken by two of the most highly respected scooter photographers currently on the scene, Amy Sav and Liam Lum Eyles.
- Relevant twitter feeds, including Skate Hut.co.uk - the UK's largest Scooter and skate store.
- ScootMag, the best Scooter Magazine in the world, website embedded in the app.
- Recommended You Tube Channels.
- Skate Parks locator. Currently holds a selection of the UKs most well known parks, their location, whether they are indoors or outside and attached website of those available. Let us know and we will add your park or the park you'd love everyone to know about.
- A 20 question scooter quiz! Take a 5 minute break and see if you know as much as you thought you did!
- A tailwhip tutorial for those new to scooter riding and in need of that most important of tricks to get you started.
- Facebook connection.
With constant updates, this app is packed with all the features any scooter rider could want.
Please get in touch for any issues and updates you would like to see.
Tricks are attempted at your own risk. Use the correct safety equipment at all times and ensure your equipment is in good working order.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the skateparks locations are correct, you should always check this with times of opening before you leave.
Internet connection required for most topics within the app.