• Allows you to scan your vehicle barcode and returns 40+ fields of
data about the vehicle.
• Over 95% of road vehicles have a scannable VIN barcode on
the door or dash. The VIN number (located on the dash) can be entered manually for vehicles without a barcode.
• Auto Mechanics
• Auto Dealers
• Body Shops
• Anyone looking to quickly and easily find the information about a vehicle.
• Every automobile built since 1981 has a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) somewhere on the vehicle.
• Saved Vehicles List
• Running list of last 100 scans
• Ability to transmit the data via Text or Email
• Set Contact & Rename functions allow you to customize a vehicle to a particular individual
• Pay per usage at just $0.10 per scan
• Receive 30 credits with $3.00 download, additional credits
purchased easily through application
• Quickly and Accurately receive vehicle information
• Year, Make, Model, Engine Type, Drive Type, Trim Level, Gross Vehicle Weight, Fuel Capacity, Overall Vehicle Dimensions, Rim Size, Horse Power, Acceleration Time, Towing Capacity, Brakes,Airbags, Suspension, Engine Codes, Warranty, Etc.
• Recall Information