Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Why you should type everything while storing the same with images.
Organize all of your cards with Card Organizer, the simple, fast managing app designed for those who want to store your card information as images with a couple of clicks.
Cards fall into one of the following categories:
Credit card/Bank card/Store card/Membership card/Other card
Your card carries all the necessary information by itself such as your photo(photo ID), card number, name of card holder, toll free number for emergency (lost or stolen) service center, official website link, valid thru/member since date and etc.
You can share your card entry including images by e-mail to yourself and/or customer service if required in emergency. So it helps them identify you with your photo ID if any.
Card Organizer supports Passcode Lock which provides another layer of security. So no one can use Card Organizer app without knowing your Passcode if Passcode is turned on.
Add your card without typing much.
• Add the front and back of your card by taking a photo or using an existing photo from your Photo Albums. (Tip: Taking a photo by holding your iOS device in landscape mode gives a better result.)
• Select one of the predefined categories for a better management: Credit/Bank/Store/Member/Other
• The name of the card is the only required field to type. Additionally you may add a note such as ID/PIN for your card in a note field.
View/edit your card entries.
• Cards are displayed in alphabetical order within each group in a grouped table based on a category.
• Search bar is supported for a quick card search. This is useful if you have more than a hundred card entries.
• A note field is also shown in a table as a quick reference.
Share your card entry with others and secure your card entry with Passcode.
• Send e-mail to yourself and/or customer service if required in emergency.
• You can turn on/off Passcode Lock for Card Organizer app.
• Passcode will be asked every time Card Organizer app becomes active after suspended.