I Am A Nice Person is a fun, interactive, learning game designed to educate and entertain children with developmental disabilities by engaging them in a simple story about social skills.
Based off of the illustrations of Dr. D, Ph.D, M.A., I Am A Nice Person utilizes eye-catching images and technology that children with developmental disabilities, particularly those with autism, respond extremely well to. The results are clinically proven!
Whether at home, at school, on the bus, or in the car, I Am A Nice Person will help to realize and maximize a child’s full potential!
- Interactive touch and play learning game
- Completely original artwork
- Over 13 pages of interactive fun!
- Games include character customization (hair color, eye color, clothing colors), character gender selection, and name personalization
- Specific animation components for characters, animals and objects
- Audio components including sound and story narration and fun sound effects
-Audio on/off option
If you like I Am A Nice Person, try Dr. D’s other app - Playing Games is Fun!
About Dr. D:
Dayna Cipolla-Jetton (Dr. D) is a clinical psychologist with a Master’s degree in Marital and Family Therapy with an emphasis in Art Therapy. Having worked closely with children with autism for several years, Dr. D was inspired to develop a computer game for children with developmental disabilities, which became the subject of her dissertation. All information and results can be found on her website at www.youmedrd.com.