How to Draw & Paint: Using Photoshop for Digital Art is a quarterly publication packed with interactive lessons that make learning digital art fun and easy. Interactive lessons guide you through the basics of each topic, showing you the main tools and techniques for creating digital artwork in Photoshop, teaching you how to draw and paint your own cartoon and comic characters. Each issue is devoted to a specific topic, beginning with manga, and future topics include anatomy, fantasy characters, comic book and games art, gods and monsters and more!
The term of the subscription is 3 months and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
3 months £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.49
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription