Plastic Surgery News (PSN) is the award-winning news publication of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons in the world. Plastic Surgery News is the authoritative source on socioeconomic issues impacting the specialty. PSN covers breaking news in plastic surgery, patient safety, practice management, health policy, legislation and advocacy issues, trends and statistics – as well as physician profiles, research initiatives, information about ASPS and The Plastic Surgery Foundation and more. PSN covers features information for all areas of the specialty, including cosmetic (both surgical and minimally invasive procedures and injectables), reconstructive and research – plus emerging fields such as stem cells, vascularized composite allotransplantation, regenerative medicine and more. The magazine is distributed to more than 6,000 board-certified plastic surgeons, fellows and residents in the United States and internationally. The mission of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons is to support its members in their efforts to provide the highest quality patient care and maintain professional and ethical standards through education, research and advocacy of socioeconomic and other professional activities.
About the App
MY LIBRARY / AVAILABLE ISSUES: Purchase subscriptions and single issues through your iTunes account and download them to your My Library.
FEEDS: View the latest web articles and a variety of other content in real-time.
VIEWER: Browse all the various contents of the issue: pages, video, audio, photos, favorites, notes, and ads.
CONTENTS: Browse all articles, click on a thumbnail and navigate directly to each page.
SEARCH: Search key words or phrases, and with one click navigate to your search result.
SHARE: Provides integration with eMail, Facebook and Twitter. E-Mail a link to a friend to download this app, or post a thumbnail/link in your Facebook or Twitter account.
TEXT ONLY: View select articles in “text-only” mode for easy reading.
FAVORITES AND NOTES: Bookmark your favorite pages or take notes.
SETTINGS: Change user preferences by enabling or disabling certain features like hot spots, vertical page scroll, and enabling or disabling Facebook and Twitter integration. You can also find out more about the publisher and get links to the publisher’s web page.
ABOUT IN APP PURCHASES
In My Library, you can purchase subscriptions and single issues through your iTunes account. You may purchase a 1-year auto-renewing subscription for $119.99 (8 issues) or a single issue for $14.99.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, otherwise, you will be charged $119.99 for an additional one-year term.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
- Single-issue purchases are non-refundable
This application is powered by iMirus, a leading digital publishing technology provider to the book, magazine, and catalog industry. www.imirus.com