Art gets into the game! Playing with Art 1 is the first in a series of apps designed for children ages 7-14, who are curious to discover the world of art and love having fun with colors, shapes, and pictures.
Jack, a friendly frog who is passionate about art, is their guide, introducing them to masterpieces of art, both and big and small, through games and activities which are fun, original, and, above all, interactive.
Learn while playing – this is the aim of Playing with Art. On their magic tablet, the iPad, kids can let their imagination run wild, create characters and get to know a bit of art history, learning the names of famous artists and their works. It is an excellent way to enrich the store of knowledge that children begin building from their very first years of life.
They’ll put themselves to the test using all of their creativity. They can make new paintings, pick out animals and objects, deconstruct and put together an advertisement... and much, much more.
Playing with Art 1 contains 3 activities.
- Each activity is connected to an artist and introduced by Jack, who explains what to do.
- The text of the activity can be both read and listened to.
- Bubbles contain small bits of essential information about the artist.
- Jack is an animated character and can be tapped and moved across the screen.
- All of the games are interactive and include functions like “drog-and-drop”, sound effects, and objects to move, color, flip, combine and assemble.
- To have fun with these activities, let your imagination take over, keep your eyes open, and, above all, be creative!