Now you can encrypt your private photos and videos unlimited for FREE
★ Exclusive Features:
✓ AR camera keypad: Make people think that this is a camera, not an encryption app. When you pass the palm of your hand in the front of the camera, the passcode keypad will appear, keeping all your secrets completely hidden from others.
✓ Notification of exposed items: Automatic notifications when you have photos that you have forgotten to delete from your album.
✓ Smart suggestions: each time you open the app, you will be reminded to encrypt any newly taken photos
✓ Encrypt by date: now you can encrypt photos by date, just one click to select all photos taken on a specific day.
★ Main Functions:
✓ Import media: Import your photos and media from your Photo Album
✓ Fast camera: Shoot multiple photos quickly and easily
✓ Notification: when are at risk of a privacy leak, the navigation bar will show a red light to warn you
★ Advanced Features:
✓ AR camera keypad: Put the palm of your hand in front of the camera to make the passcode keypad appear. Fool others into thinking it is a camera so they will not discover your secret.
✓ Break in attempts: Records when someone attempts to enter Secret Box. Also able to capture pictures and location of the intruder and record what passcode they tried to enter.
✓ Decoy passcode: Set up a fake passcode, so that when someone enters the fake passcode, they will see a completely different Secret Box. If someone demands that they see your Secret Box, you can show them this fake one!
- Location services must be turned on in order for the app to access Camera Roll, import photos & videos and record intruder break-in attempts on the map
- App cannot delete photos & videos from Camera Roll after importing; you will have to delete them manually.
- Intruder photo available for devices with front-camera only
- Break in attempt can't take photos if you are using AR Camera Keypad. This is because you cannot have both cameras running at the same time.
- Media in "Videos"(iOS5) or "iPod"(iOS4) apps can't be encrypted.