*The Easy Way to Learn and Speak Italian*
The application can be used as a language teacher and personal travel translator.
It contains over 4000 carefully selected, essential words and phrases spoken by professional native speakers.
With this you will always be understood – even if you can't speak a word of Italian.
Our innovative 'build-your-own-phrase' feature allows you to compose thousands of relevant phrases covering almost all everyday situations.
The advanced ‘Favorites’ capability makes it easy to create and save your most important phrases in your personal ‘Favorites’ folders that can be accessed by one click.
The phrases are carefully organized into 14 main topics and 114 subtopics.
A fast search facility allows you to find the phrase you are looking for quickly and effortlessly.
The application does not require an internet connection to function.
Key features include:
- more than 4000 indispensable words and phrases with audio
- phrases organized into 14 main topics and 114 subtopics
- innovative 'build-your-own-phrase' feature to compose thousands of relevant phrases
- user defined 'Favorites' folders
- sample of dialogs for specific situations while traveling abroad
- learning language mode to memorize words and expressions
- authentic native-speaker voice narration of all phrases
- learning Italian pronunciation
- multiple search functions to find phrases quickly and easily
- simplified transliteration of Italian words and expressions
- integrated player that plays all selected phrases aloud in a continuous flow
- relevant linguistic information such as parts of speech, gender and using words in sentences
- user friendly interface
- offline funcionality - no internet connection needed
Tourist Information, At the Border, At the Post Office, Airport Check-in, Making Conversation, Travelling by Train, Out of Town, Hotel Complaints, Asking the Time, Asking the Way, Asking the Way 2, Job Seeking, At the Doctor's, Around Town, At the Hotel Reception, At the Restaurant, At the Clothes Shop, At the Grocer's, Exchange Office, Car Rental, Car Accident, Sightseeing
Accommodation, Asking the Way, Food, Health, Shopping, Leisure, Meeting People, Travel, Numbers/Time, Public Places, Work/Study, Nature, Essentials, Dialogs