We are all people and social beings who have the ability to communicate, and that defines our results and life opportunities. Such is the historical custom that this ability and experience to communicate come to us by itself. We come up to the tops in communication or not by trial and error method. Public speaking is a top of social communication.
Public speakers were appreciated and respected at all times, even if people did not agree with what they were saying. People just loved them, because they spoke publicly.
Probably, you and many other people have gotten an idea: “How could I learn to speak and act beautifully so other people would listen to me?” In order to do this, in ancient Greece was developed a science that is called Rhetoric. Surely, it is a pity that its course is not included in the schooling, but it's never too late to learn.
So, how this application can help you?
• To train your voice;
• To improve your diction;
• To learn how to control the overtones of your voice;
• To learn some preparing techniques for the public speaking.
It has everything you need for the training:
• Texts that specifically are selected for the training of voice and diction;
• Dictaphone that is easy to operate;
• Top feature of this application, if you plug in the headphones, then at one ear you can hear yourself in the real time. Musicians call it "monitoring".
Perhaps, you have had the situation in your life that someone recorded your voice on a tape recorder or the dictaphone, and you did not much recognize it. Particularly, you did not like that voice.
Using this "Speakers Coach" application you can make that your voice will sound pleasantly and convincingly for you and for other people.