The Wolters Kluwer Law Electives Law in a Flash cards are ideal for reviewing legal topics point by point. The traditional flashcard model has been reinvented as a digital, portable, study resource to help you study anytime, anywhere.
• Read the questions or hypothetical situations on the front of each card, and then tap the screen to flip the card over.
• Enter personal study notes for each card via the touch screen keyboard.
• Bookmark and save cards requiring further review using the Bookmark and Notes features.
Emanuel Law in a Flash Card Features:
• Only product of its kind
• Test your knowledge of black letter law
• Apply the law to hypothetical examples
• Use individually or in group sessions
• Use them anywhere, anytime
• Great for exam prep
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a leading global provider of intelligent information and digital solutions, connects educators and law students to timely, authoritative content and specialized solutions that foster success by bolstering productivity, accuracy and mobility. In legal education, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a trusted provider of high-quality textbooks and teaching materials, comprehensive study aids and online resources, helping achieve excellence in the classroom and beyond. With innovative technology solutions and teaching ancillaries, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business continually strives to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s diverse classroom. Serving customers worldwide, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business’ robust portfolio includes products under the Aspen Publishers name.